Returns & Exchanges:
We get it, sometimes you buy something online and once it arrives its just not what you expected. It happens to all of us. If you for any reason are unsatisfied we will refund your money. You must get in touch with us no later than 10 days after item is received. If you have any issue with your order please contact us immediately. You will be responsible for paying shipping fees.
If any of your items arrive damaged, please contact us immediately. We will request photos of the damage before we can process a damaged item claim. Money will be refunded or, if possible, item will be replaced.
We stand behind our products. We want our customers to have the best experience possible with us. We keep a detailed record of our sales, and will check the date of purchase before we determine how to correct the issues. To keep things in order and fair we have put a limited guarantee on our products as follows:
- Jewelry: Three month guarantee. If possible we will fix your item. In the event we can’t fix it we will replace it with something new of equal value. If no resolution can be made, we will offer a store credit based on the original value of the item.
- Dry Specimens: One year guarantee. We will fix/replace any damaged dry specimen. As with jewelry, if we are unable to fix or replace any item, we will offer a store credit based on the original value.
- Wet Specimens: A business lifetime guarantee. If you have any issue with a wet specimen: yellowing, leaking, clouding, etc. please let us know. As long as we are in business we will replace fluid, re-seal, etc. As with the other guarantees, if a resolution can’t be made we will offer a store credit based on the original value.
With any guarantee, we will check our sales records to see that you are within the time frame for the item. If you are not, then unfortunately, we are unable to help. If you are, we will ask you send the damaged item back to us before we see how to proceed. We will work fast to get things fixed, we promise.
** Any issues with an item that we possibly caused on our end, leaking, yellowing, mold, etc. is covered by our guarantee. Any damage done to an item, either by you or your friend or even your cat (we’ve had this happen) is NOT covered by the guarantee. We won’t leave you with a broken piece if an item falls of the shelf, is dropped, or that weird friend you have opens it to see what it smells like. We will help you get it fixed, but there will be material costs and shipping fees.
Custom Order Policy:
Want something unique and “you”? We can do that.
- Order consultation will be held either in person, over the phone, or through email.
- Price estimate is determined based on cost of materials, time project is expected to take, and our custom order fees.
- The estimated price may not equal the final price. Price may fluctuate based on time, unexpected costs, extra materials, etc.
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the estimated price is due before work begins. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions. We use the deposit to start purchasing materials and secure your spot on our custom order list.
- We will send you progress pictures via email, text, or social media messaging. Once your approval is made, we will complete your project.
- Once your project is complete we will send you final pictures, price, and any information you may need.
- Balance is due before project is shipped. If you are picking up you custom piece, the balance is due at pick up.
- We will offer payment plans for higher priced projects. These projects will not be shipped or available for pick up until the balance is paid off.
- You will have 14 days after your custom piece is finished to pay the balance. If payment, or payment plan arrangements, are not made in 14 days the project will be available for public purchase.